Service doesnt UP!!!!

От Edwin Quijada
Тема Service doesnt UP!!!!
Дата
Re: Service doesnt UP!!!!
Список pgsql-general
Hi!!!
I had a break electrical service and my system go down. Now when I try to up
the postgres service I get this error:

psql: could not connect to server: No such file or directory
createdb: database creation failed

I went to directory data and delete postmaster.pid and postmaster.opts but
nothing happens.
I have the same error.
PLease I need urgent help!!!

I lost my data??
What can I do to back service up with my data??

*-Edwin Quijada
*-Developer DataBase
*-JQ Microsistemas
*-809-747-2787
* " Si deseas lograr cosas excepcionales debes de hacer cosas fuera de lo
comun"

Сообщение: Re: int8 primary keys still not using index without manual
Сообщение: Re: int8 primary keys still not using index without manual