Re: JDBC gripe list (the autocommit subthread)

От Oliver Jowett
Тема Re: JDBC gripe list (the autocommit subthread)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi Quartz

I think at this point your best option is to change the driver
yourself, and send a patch to the list, because there doesn't seem to
be anyone else who agrees with your interpretation of the spec (and so
it's unlikely to get built by anyone else)

You'll need to justify the behavioral/performance changes that your
patch causes - for example, we wouldn't want existing apps to suddenly
slow down because they're doing 100x the previous number of
transactions. I'd suggest making it a configurable connection option,
defaulting to off, to avoid that problem.

Oliver