Re: PostgreSQL Core Team

От Thom Brown
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Core Team
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 27 April 2011 19:48, Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org> wrote:
I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.

Magnus has been a contributor to PostgreSQL for over 12 years, and
played a major part in the development and ongoing maintenance of the
native Windows port, quickly becoming a committer to help with his
efforts. He's one of the project's webmasters and sysadmins and also
contributes to related projects such as pgAdmin. In his spare time, he
serves as President of the Board of PostgreSQL Europe.

Excellent!  Magnus is a very valuable contributor to the PostgreSQL community and I think the community can only benefit from this addition to the core team.

Congrats Magnus!

--
Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion