Обсуждение: PostgreSQL Core Team

PostgreSQL Core Team

От
Dave Page
Дата:
I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.

Magnus has been a contributor to PostgreSQL for over 12 years, and
played a major part in the development and ongoing maintenance of the
native Windows port, quickly becoming a committer to help with his
efforts. He's one of the project's webmasters and sysadmins and also
contributes to related projects such as pgAdmin. In his spare time, he
serves as President of the Board of PostgreSQL Europe.

Regards, Dave.

--
Dave Page
PostgreSQL Core Team

Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Core Team

От
Raymond O'Donnell
Дата:
On 27/04/2011 19:48, Dave Page wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
> will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.
>
> Magnus has been a contributor to PostgreSQL for over 12 years, and
> played a major part in the development and ongoing maintenance of the
> native Windows port, quickly becoming a committer to help with his
> efforts. He's one of the project's webmasters and sysadmins and also
> contributes to related projects such as pgAdmin. In his spare time, he
> serves as President of the Board of PostgreSQL Europe.

Congratulations Magnus!

So have you been anointed or afflicted? :-)

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie

Re: PostgreSQL Core Team

От
David Fetter
Дата:
Kudos!

Cheers,
David.
On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 07:48:48PM +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
> will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.
>
> Magnus has been a contributor to PostgreSQL for over 12 years, and
> played a major part in the development and ongoing maintenance of the
> native Windows port, quickly becoming a committer to help with his
> efforts. He's one of the project's webmasters and sysadmins and also
> contributes to related projects such as pgAdmin. In his spare time, he
> serves as President of the Board of PostgreSQL Europe.
>
> Regards, Dave.
>
> --
> Dave Page
> PostgreSQL Core Team
> http://www.postgresql.org/

Remember to vote!

Re: PostgreSQL Core Team

От
Thom Brown
Дата:
I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.

Magnus has been a contributor to PostgreSQL for over 12 years, and
played a major part in the development and ongoing maintenance of the
native Windows port, quickly becoming a committer to help with his
efforts. He's one of the project's webmasters and sysadmins and also
contributes to related projects such as pgAdmin. In his spare time, he
serves as President of the Board of PostgreSQL Europe.

Excellent!  Magnus is a very valuable contributor to the PostgreSQL community and I think the community can only benefit from this addition to the core team.

Congrats Magnus!

--
Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Core Team

От
Michael Glaesemann
Дата:
On Apr 27, 2011, at 14:48, Dave Page wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
> will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.

Congratulations, Magnus!

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net

Re: PostgreSQL Core Team

От
Jaime Casanova
Дата:
On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 1:48 PM, Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org> wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
> will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.

Congratulations!

--
Jaime Casanova         www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte y capacitación de PostgreSQL

Re: PostgreSQL Core Team

От
Merlin Moncure
Дата:
On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 1:48 PM, Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org> wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
> will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.
>
> Magnus has been a contributor to PostgreSQL for over 12 years, and
> played a major part in the development and ongoing maintenance of the
> native Windows port, quickly becoming a committer to help with his
> efforts. He's one of the project's webmasters and sysadmins and also
> contributes to related projects such as pgAdmin. In his spare time, he
> serves as President of the Board of PostgreSQL Europe.

yay magnus :-)

merlin

Re: PostgreSQL Core Team

От
Cédric Villemain
Дата:
2011/4/27 Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org>:
> I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
> will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.
>
> Magnus has been a contributor to PostgreSQL for over 12 years, and
> played a major part in the development and ongoing maintenance of the
> native Windows port, quickly becoming a committer to help with his
> efforts. He's one of the project's webmasters and sysadmins and also
> contributes to related projects such as pgAdmin. In his spare time, he
> serves as President of the Board of PostgreSQL Europe.

Congratulations Magnus !

> Regards, Dave.
>
> --
> Dave Page
> PostgreSQL Core Team
> http://www.postgresql.org/

Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Core Team

От
nadosilok@yahoo.com
Дата:
Congratulation!

Regards,
Nado
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.

Magnus has been a contributor to PostgreSQL for over 12 years, and
played a major part in the development and ongoing maintenance of the
native Windows port, quickly becoming a committer to help with his
efforts. He's one of the project's webmasters and sysadmins and also
contributes to related projects such as pgAdmin. In his spare time, he
serves as President of the Board of PostgreSQL Europe.

Regards, Dave.

--
Dave Page
PostgreSQL Core Team
http://www.postgresql.org/

Re: PostgreSQL Core Team

От
Jeremiah Peschka

Congratulations.

Jeremiah Peschka
Microsoft SQL Server MVP
MCITP: Database Developer, DBA

On Apr 27, 2011 11:49 AM, "Dave Page" <dpage@postgresql.org> wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
> will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.
>
> Magnus has been a contributor to PostgreSQL for over 12 years, and
> played a major part in the development and ongoing maintenance of the
> native Windows port, quickly becoming a committer to help with his
> efforts. He's one of the project's webmasters and sysadmins and also
> contributes to related projects such as pgAdmin. In his spare time, he
> serves as President of the Board of PostgreSQL Europe.
>
> Regards, Dave.
>
> --
> Dave Page
> PostgreSQL Core Team
> http://www.postgresql.org/

Re: PostgreSQL Core Team

От
Hiroshi Saito
Дата:
Congratulations!!!!!!

(2011/04/28 3:48), Dave Page wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
> will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.
>
> Magnus has been a contributor to PostgreSQL for over 12 years, and
> played a major part in the development and ongoing maintenance of the
> native Windows port, quickly becoming a committer to help with his
> efforts. He's one of the project's webmasters and sysadmins and also
> contributes to related projects such as pgAdmin. In his spare time, he
> serves as President of the Board of PostgreSQL Europe.
>
> Regards, Dave.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Core Team

От
Sean Doherty
Дата:
Magnus, congratulations!  In my short two years around PostgreSQL your name has been synonymous with super intelligence
anda great attitude.

All the best
Sean

On Apr 27, 2011, at 1:48 PM, Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org> wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
> will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.
>
> Magnus has been a contributor to PostgreSQL for over 12 years, and
> played a major part in the development and ongoing maintenance of the
> native Windows port, quickly becoming a committer to help with his
> efforts. He's one of the project's webmasters and sysadmins and also
> contributes to related projects such as pgAdmin. In his spare time, he
> serves as President of the Board of PostgreSQL Europe.
>
> Regards, Dave.
>
> --
> Dave Page
> PostgreSQL Core Team
> http://www.postgresql.org/

Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Core Team

От
David Cifuentes
Дата:
My Congratulations too ;)!!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 27/04/2011, a las 18:50, Hiroshi Saito <hiroshi@winpg.jp> escribió:

> Congratulations!!!!!!
>
> (2011/04/28 3:48), Dave Page wrote:
>> I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
>> will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.
>>
>> Magnus has been a contributor to PostgreSQL for over 12 years, and
>> played a major part in the development and ongoing maintenance of the
>> native Windows port, quickly becoming a committer to help with his
>> efforts. He's one of the project's webmasters and sysadmins and also
>> contributes to related projects such as pgAdmin. In his spare time, he
>> serves as President of the Board of PostgreSQL Europe.
>>
>> Regards, Dave.

> -To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to:

Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Core Team

От
Palle Girgensohn
Дата:
Grattis Magnus! ;-)

--On 27 april 2011 19.48.48 +0100 Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org> wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
> will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.
>
> Magnus has been a contributor to PostgreSQL for over 12 years, and
> played a major part in the development and ongoing maintenance of the
> native Windows port, quickly becoming a committer to help with his
> efforts. He's one of the project's webmasters and sysadmins and also
> contributes to related projects such as pgAdmin. In his spare time, he
> serves as President of the Board of PostgreSQL Europe.
>
> Regards, Dave.
>
> --
> Dave Page
> PostgreSQL Core Team
> http://www.postgresql.org/

Re: PostgreSQL Core Team

От
Pavel Golub
Дата:
Hello.

Congratulations!

--
With best wishes,Pavel                          mailto:pavel@gf.microolap.com

Re: PostgreSQL Core Team

От
Dusan Misic
Дата:
Congratulations Magnus.

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 7:37 AM, Pavel Golub <pavel@microolap.com> wrote:
Hello.

Congratulations!

--
With best wishes,
 Pavel                          mailto:pavel@gf.microolap.com

Re: PostgreSQL Core Team

От
koichi.clarinet@gmail.com
Дата:
announcethat effective immediately, Magnus Hagander<br />> <br />> will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.<br
/>>played a major part in the development and ongoing maintenance of the<br />> <br />> native Windows port,
quicklybecoming a committer to help with his<br />> <br />> efforts. He's one of the project's webmasters and

Re: PostgreSQL Core Team

От
Ashesh Vashi
Дата:
Congrats Magnus!!!
Thanks for the smart work and keep it up...

--
Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA:
Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi

I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.

Magnus has been a contributor to PostgreSQL for over 12 years, and
played a major part in the development and ongoing maintenance of the
native Windows port, quickly becoming a committer to help with his
efforts. He's one of the project's webmasters and sysadmins and also
contributes to related projects such as pgAdmin. In his spare time, he
serves as President of the Board of PostgreSQL Europe.

Regards, Dave.

--
Dave Page
PostgreSQL Core Team
http://www.postgresql.org/

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA:
Enterprise Postgres Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi

Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Core Team

От
Valeriano Cossu
Дата:
Auguri!

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 8:48 PM, Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org> wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
> will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.
>
> Magnus has been a contributor to PostgreSQL for over 12 years, and
> played a major part in the development and ongoing maintenance of the
> native Windows port, quickly becoming a committer to help with his
> efforts. He's one of the project's webmasters and sysadmins and also
> contributes to related projects such as pgAdmin. In his spare time, he
> serves as President of the Board of PostgreSQL Europe.
>
> Regards, Dave.
>
> --
> Dave Page
> PostgreSQL Core Team
> http://www.postgresql.org/

Cordiali saluti,
Valeriano Cossu

Regards,
Valeriano Cossu

ph: (0039) 346 2187419
http://www.valerianocossu.com
skype: valerianocossu

Re: PostgreSQL Core Team

От
Selena Deckelmann
Дата:
joiningthe PostgreSQL Core Team.<br /> ><br /> > Magnus has been a contributor to PostgreSQL for over 12 years,
and<br/> > played a major part in the development and ongoing maintenance of the<br /> > native Windows port,
quicklybecoming a committer to help with his<br /> > efforts. He's one of the project's webmasters and sysadmins and
also<br/> > contributes to related projects such as pgAdmin. In his spare time, he<br /> > serves as President of

Re: PostgreSQL Core Team

От
Pavan Deolasee

> On Apr 27, 2011 1:49 PM, "Dave Page" <dpage@postgresql.org> wrote:
>>
>> I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
>> will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.
>>
>> Magnus has been a contributor to PostgreSQL for over 12 years, and
>> played a major part in the development and ongoing maintenance of the
>> native Windows port, quickly becoming a committer to help with his
>> efforts. He's one of the project's webmasters and sysadmins and also
>> contributes to related projects such as pgAdmin. In his spare time, he
>> serves as President of the Board of PostgreSQL Europe.

Many congratulations Magnus! You fully deserve it.

Thanks,
Pavan

--
Pavan Deolasee
EnterpriseDB     http://www.enterprisedb.com

Re: PostgreSQL Core Team

От
Roberto Mello
Дата:
I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.

Well deserved. Congratulations!

Roberto

Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Core Team

От
Ernesto Lozano
Дата:
Excellent Notice

Success for All

Kind Best Regard

Ernesto Lozano
Director General
Hia Technology de Venezuela
ISV/ de EnterpriseDB for Venezuela , Colombia
Member Community Postgresql Venezuela and Latin America
Twitter: elozanohia
Skype elozano_hia

I'm pleased to announce that effective immediately, Magnus Hagander
will be joining the PostgreSQL Core Team.

Magnus has been a contributor to PostgreSQL for over 12 years, and
played a major part in the development and ongoing maintenance of the
native Windows port, quickly becoming a committer to help with his
efforts. He's one of the project's webmasters and sysadmins and also
contributes to related projects such as pgAdmin. In his spare time, he
serves as President of the Board of PostgreSQL Europe.

Regards, Dave.

-To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to:

Re: PostgreSQL Core Team

От
Dimitri Fontaine
Дата:
Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> writes:
> Excellent!  Magnus is a very valuable contributor to the PostgreSQL
> community and I think the community can only benefit from this addition to
> the core team.

+1

Congrats, Magnus!
--