Re: OID for pg_get_functiondef

От Raghavendra
Тема Re: OID for pg_get_functiondef
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
select oid,proname from pg_proc where proname='function-name';

Best Regards,
Raghavendra
EnterpriseDB Corporation

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 10:22 PM, <jtkells@verizon.net> wrote:
I've just started working on an 8.4 database and I have been asked to
extract all the functions source code stored in various databases and
schemas so they  can be put into a repository for the developers.  I'm
planning to use  pg_get_functiondef(OID) but I am having a hard time
finding the OID for functions.  I've looked into the
information_schema and the pg_catalog schemas and have found
information on functions but none of them seem to have the OID of the
function.  Can anyone please tell how to get the OID for a function
within a schema  and or if there is a better way.

Thanks