Re: GSoC 2011 Eager MV implementation proposal

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: GSoC 2011 Eager MV implementation proposal
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 4:49 PM, AAMIR KHAN <ak4u2009@gmail.com> wrote:
> As you people think and may be possible that complete implementation of
> Eager MVs cannot be completed in summer. So maybe i can pick up the work
> left to be done in snapshot MVs. I have cloned the repository of pavel baros
> from https://github.com/pbaros/postgres.git and i will be looking to find
> whats left out.

You had better start by getting a clear statement from Pavel as to
whether he wishes to release the code in that repository under the
PostgreSQL license.  I am not sure that he ever formally submitted it.

I still think you should start with an easier project.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company