Re: Time to update regional contacts!

От Mariano Reingart
Тема Re: Time to update regional contacts!
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 12:44 PM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Excerpts from Josh Berkus's message of jue abr 28 20:45:08 -0300 2011:
>> PG Advocacy geeks,
>>
>> It's time again to update all of the regional contacts for the 9.1
>> release.
>>
>> 1. If you are an existing regional contact, please check to make sure
>> your information is correct on this page:
>>
>> http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/contact
>
> Two things here:
>
> 1. Is Guido Barosio still available for Argentina?  I think he moved
> on to other things, maybe we should get someone else there.

Guido said that he was not available, and as I can volunteer as a RC,
for 9.0 we agreed to change the RC for Argentina:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-advocacy/2010-06/msg00021.php
http://archives.postgresql.org/arpug/2010-06/msg00014.php

But the change didn't get updated...

Best regards