Re: [HACKERS] Re: New Canadian nonprofit for trademark, postgresql.org domain, etc.

От Roberto Mello
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: New Canadian nonprofit for trademark, postgresql.org domain, etc.
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 2:01 PM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
On fre, 2011-05-06 at 21:53 +0200, Cédric Villemain wrote:

> I think it might be better if the association don't need (or have )
> activity other than 'technical' and to set up another nonprofit
> association for real activity.

If instead you limit yourselves to holding and maintaining the mentioned
assets, the board meets once a year to approve last year's minutes, file
the paperwork, and go home, you can't do much wrong.

I quite agree on this.

The NPO new is excellent, btw.

Roberto