Re: Re: multiple hot standby streaming replication scenario with "rotating" the primary server

От Gerhard Hintermayer
Тема Re: Re: multiple hot standby streaming replication scenario with "rotating" the primary server
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Because tests & docs say so:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/continuous-archiving.html#CONTINUOUS-ARCHIVING-CAVEATS
;-) Docs say that this might be fixed sometime.

Also when I try a SELECT statement on the new primary, which makes use
of an index, I get an empty result, even though the tuple is in the
table (by just listing all tuples and see if it is there)

Gerhard