Re: timeline garbage in pg_basebackup (was gcc 4.6 warnings -Wunused-but-set-variable)

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: timeline garbage in pg_basebackup (was gcc 4.6 warnings -Wunused-but-set-variable)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 18:55, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
> On tis, 2011-03-29 at 23:48 +0300, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>> The line I marked in pg_basebackup.c might be an actual problem: It
>> goes through a whole lot to figure out the timeline and then doesn't
>> do anything with it.
>
> This hasn't been addressed yet.  It doesn't manifest itself as an actual
> problem, but it looks as though someone had intended something in that
> code and the code doesn't do that.

Do you have a ref to the actual problem? The subject change killed my
threading, the email was trimmed to not include the actual problem,
and it appears not to be listed on the open items list... ;)

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/