Re: synchronous_commit and synchronous_replication Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Efficient transaction-controlled synchronous replication.

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: synchronous_commit and synchronous_replication Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Efficient transaction-controlled synchronous replication.
Дата
Ответ на Re: synchronous_commit and synchronous_replication Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Efficient transaction-controlled synchronous replication.  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 6:13 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Committed with some additional hacking.  In particular, I believe that
>> your version made SYNCHRONOUS_COMMIT_LOCAL equivalent to
>> SYNCHRONOUS_COMMIT_OFF, which was wrong; and your replacement of
>> synchronous_replication by synchronous_commit in the docs was a bit
>> too formulaic; in particular, the section on setting up a basic sync
>> rep configuration said that all you needed to do was set
>> synchronous_commit=on, which clearly made no sense, since that was
>> neither necessary (since that's the default) nor sufficient (since you
>> have to set synchronous_standby_names).
>
> Err, woops.  Actually, I'm wrong about the first point: your coding
> worked, but I had to adjust it when I reordered the enum.  I think the
> new ordering is more logical

Yes. Thanks a lot!

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Dan Ports
Сообщение: Re: time table for beta1
От: Shigeru HANADA
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Support comments on FOREIGN DATA WRAPPER and SERVER objects.