Re: [ADMIN] pgdump and restore results in different sizes DB

От Elvis Flesborg
Тема Re: [ADMIN] pgdump and restore results in different sizes DB
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

I had luck with this query:

`select nspname, relname, reltuples from pg_class left join pg_namespace on pg_namespace.oid = pg_class.relnamespace;`

If you want, you can throw an `order by nspname, relname` in there, then it will be easier to compare the two clusters.

-Elvis