Error when running pg_basebackup

От Campbell, Lance
Тема Error when running pg_basebackup
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

PostgreSQL – 9.5.4

Command that is being executed:

pg_basebackup --host=localhost --xlog --gzip --write-recovery-conf --format=t --pgdata=${BACKUPS_HOME}/${BACKUP_DATE_TIME}

Error message that appears at the very end of pg_basebackup:

pg_basebackup: could not get transaction log end position from server: ERROR:  requested WAL segment 00000001000001CD00000055 has already been removed

When pg_basebackup runs at the very end it will put in your archive log folder an archive WAL file that ends in “.backup”.  This is intended as a marker.  The WAL file segment that is referenced in the error message is always the WAL segment prior to the “.backup” marker.  This happens every time I run pg_basebackup.

How can I prevent this error from occurring?

Thanks,

Lance

Сообщение: Re: Is Bi-Directional Replication (BDR) is fully integrated into PostgreSQL 9.6 or 9.7?
Сообщение: Re: Is Bi-Directional Replication (BDR) is fully integrated into PostgreSQL 9.6 or 9.7?