Re: Counting the occurences of a substring within a very large text

От Marc Mamin
Тема Re: Counting the occurences of a substring within a very large text
Дата
Re: Counting the occurences of a substring within a very large text  (Albe Laurenz <laurenz.albe@wien.gv.at>)
Список pgsql-general

no, they both yeld the same error.

a new string functions for this would be nice, as it could certainly be implemented in a more efficient way...

    BTW: the text to check is a single 350 MB error message from a log file :)

> Yours,
> Laurenz Albe

Сообщение: Re: Counting the occurences of a substring within a very large text
Сообщение: Re: Counting the occurences of a substring within a very large text