Re: Counting the occurences of a substring within a very large text

От Albe Laurenz
Тема Re: Counting the occurences of a substring within a very large text
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Marc Mamin wrote:
>>> I'd like to count the number  linebreaks within a string, but I get a
>>> memory allocation error when using regexp_matches or regexp_split_to_table.

>> Does any of these two work:
[...]

> no, they both yeld the same error.
>
> a new string functions for this would be nice, as it could certainly be implemented in a more efficient way...

This is a rather special case.
But it should be easy to write your own C function that does this efficiently.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: "Sheena, Prabhjot"
Сообщение: pgbouncer issue
От: Piotr Gackiewicz
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump 8.4.9 failing after upgrade to openssl-1.0.1e-30.el6_6.11.x86_64 on redhat linux