Re: Postgres on macOS 10

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: Postgres on macOS 10
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On Mar 3, 2020, at 5:06 AM, Nick Renders <postgres@arcict.com> wrote:
>
> In the system.log we see the following 2 lines over and over again, until a user has logged in:
>
>     Mar  3 09:37:19 postgrestest com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.edb.launchd.postgresql-12[319]): Service exited with
abnormalcode: 2
>     Mar  3 09:37:19 postgrestest com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.edb.launchd.postgresql-12): Service only ran for 0
seconds.Pushing respawn out by 10 seconds.

To understand the issue, I think you need to look at the Postgres log and see if it gives a clue about why it did not
start.The startup log might be different from the normal Postgres logs depending on how the launch daemon sets it up. I
assumeyou will find that at /Library/LaunchDaemons/.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.

От: Klaus Darilion
Сообщение: Re: Logical replication lag in seconds
От: Rory Campbell-Lange
Сообщение: Advice request : simultaneous function/data updates on many databases