Re: Problem with batch insert

От zkn
Тема Re: Problem with batch insert
Дата
Список pgsql-sql

On 18.02.2010, at 17:32, Tom Lane wrote:

zkn <zkn@abv.bg> writes:
I have a weird problem with batch insert. It works fine on my development machine but when I upload to the server it fails. Here is the log:

DEBUG [http-8443-2] - {conn-100123} Preparing Statement: insert into target_filters_sections (filter_id, section_id) values (?, ?) , (?, ?)

DEBUG [http-8443-2] - Unable to translate SQLException with SQL state '42601', error code '0, will now try the fallback translator

42601 is a syntax error, although I think you ought to complain to
somebody about the fact that your tools don't show you the actual server
error message.

Postgre version on the server 8.1 on development 8.3

8.1 does not support multiple rows in a VALUES construct.

Yes, it was the postgre version.