Re: Problem with batch insert

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Problem with batch insert
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
zkn <zkn@abv.bg> writes:
> I have a weird problem with batch insert. It works fine on my development machine but when I upload to the server it
fails.Here is the log:

> DEBUG [http-8443-2] - {conn-100123} Preparing Statement: insert into target_filters_sections (filter_id, section_id)
values(?, ?) , (?, ?)

> DEBUG [http-8443-2] - Unable to translate SQLException with SQL state '42601', error code '0, will now try the
fallbacktranslator

42601 is a syntax error, although I think you ought to complain to
somebody about the fact that your tools don't show you the actual server
error message.

> Postgre version on the server 8.1 on development 8.3

8.1 does not support multiple rows in a VALUES construct.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: