Re: Postgresql database does not start and just hangs

От SALUNKHE,MANDAR (HP-Singapore,ex1)
Тема Re: Postgresql database does not start and just hangs
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Dear Tom,
Well there's no harm in trying this our on our test database. If it works we
are through, otherwise back to Square 1.
Few pointers needed:
Do I just copy and paste the previous /usr/local/pgsql/data directory in the
new install of postgresql?
Thanks

Mandar Salunkhe
HP CDI Team
460 Alexandra Road, PSA Building
Singapore 119963
Phone: 65-63617413      HP Telnet Number: 831-7413
Email: mandar.salunkhe@hp.com