Re: Postgresql database does not start and just hangs

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Postgresql database does not start and just hangs
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
"SALUNKHE,MANDAR (HP-Singapore,ex1)" <mandar.salunkhe@hp.com> writes:
> Do I just copy and paste the previous /usr/local/pgsql/data directory in the
> new install of postgresql?

Damifino --- I do not know what the Windows install procedure for
Postgres is like.

You might be well advised to rename the old data directory out of the
way so that the install procedure can't overwrite it.  Then rename it
back after the install is done.