Re: Mass Import/Generate PKs

От Goutam Paruchuri
Тема Re: Mass Import/Generate PKs
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes you can use the copy command. Check for

copy TABLE NAME from 'c:\\bcpdata\\Files\\FILENAME.txt' with delimiter
as '\t'  NULL as '';

When creating a table, use an incremental column (data type is serial).
Hope the above helps.

- Goutam

Confidentiality Notice
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for use only by the person(s) or organization
listedin the address. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender at O'Neil &
Associates,Inc., immediately. Any copying, dissemination, or distribution of this communication, other than by the
intendedrecipient, is strictly prohibited.