Re: [GENERAL] how to use COPY within plperl

От Goutam Paruchuri
Тема Re: [GENERAL] how to use COPY within plperl
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Why can you not use simple insert statements (sql insert).
Copy is meant to transfer large amount of data from text files to
databases and vice versa.

- Goutam

Confidentiality Notice
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for use only by the person(s) or organization
listedin the address. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender at O'Neil &
Associates,Inc., immediately. Any copying, dissemination, or distribution of this communication, other than by the
intendedrecipient, is strictly prohibited.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: