Re: PG 12 rpm repo breaks yum

От Dan Pritts
Тема Re: PG 12 rpm repo breaks yum
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
I'm getting a related error.  Yum is unable to download

https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/12/redhat/rhel-6Server-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml

This is presumably because someone forgot to make a symlink such that
6Server points to 6?

thanks in advance, and thanks for all the effort maintaining the repos.
It's very helpful.

Dan Pritts
ICPSR Computing and Network Services

On 2 Oct 2019, at 22:00, Karl O. Pinc wrote:

> On Thu, 03 Oct 2019 00:19:23 +0100
> Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 2019-10-01 at 13:31 -0500, Karl O. Pinc wrote:
>>> Running RHEL 7 (PG 10) I started getting the error at bottom
>>> Saturday.  This is awkward because it breaks yum.  I could disable
>>> the pg 12 repo, but then would have to remember to re-enable it.
>>
>> Looks like you were caught in the middle of repo sync. Please clean
>> the cache and try again.
>
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> FYI.  I didn't do anything and no longer get the error.  (Probably
> because of the PG 12 release and whatever that does to
> the repo.)
>
> Regards,
>
> Karl <kop@karlpinc.com>
> Free Software:  "You don't pay back, you pay forward."
>                  -- Robert A. Heinlein

Сообщение: Re: Broken python2-psycopg2-2.8.3-2.rhel7.x86_64.rpm package forPostgresQL versions 9.6 or lower
Сообщение: Re: Broken python2-psycopg2-2.8.3-2.rhel7.x86_64.rpm package forPostgresQL versions 9.6 or lower