Re: Using the PostgreSQL ODBC driver for another database

От Richard Wesley
Тема Re: Using the PostgreSQL ODBC driver for another database
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

On Jun 20, 2007, at 6:10 AM, Thomas Mueller wrote:

Would this be OK for your? As far as I understand, the license allows

it. I just like to know what you guys think about it.

I have used it to talk to another database engine that uses the PG protocol (sorry can't say which).

HTH,
Richard Wesley          Senior Software Developer            Tableau Software