Migrated from TWS/WebAdmin 8.1 version to TWS/WebAdmin 8.5

От Maharaja Subramanian
Тема Migrated from TWS/WebAdmin 8.1 version to TWS/WebAdmin 8.5
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

Currently we have migrated from TWS/WebAdmin 8.1 version to TWS/WebAdmin 8.=
5.

Earlier in TWS/WebAdmin 8.1, we had utility called - psql located at (/opt/=
maestro/webadmin/pgsql/bin). With this PSQL utility we used to connect to T=
WS database where we can fire some SELECT queries and extract the output of=
 select query into output DAT files.

Now, in TWS/WebAdmin 8.5 version, under this directory (/opt/maestro/webadm=
in/pgsql/bin/), I am able to see only one file - pg_config.

Could you please tell me, whether this utility first in place, compatible t=
o TWS 8.5 version? If yes, could you please guide us, how to setup this uti=
lity to connect the TWS database for firing some SELECT queries?

Regards,
Maha