Re: Migrated from TWS/WebAdmin 8.1 version to TWS/WebAdmin 8.5

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: Migrated from TWS/WebAdmin 8.1 version to TWS/WebAdmin 8.5
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 29.11.2010 14:36, Maharaja Subramanian wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Currently we have migrated from TWS/WebAdmin 8.1 version to TWS/WebAdmin 8.5.
>
> Earlier in TWS/WebAdmin 8.1, we had utility called - psql located at (/opt/maestro/webadmin/pgsql/bin). With this
PSQLutility we used to connect to TWS database where we can fire some SELECT queries and extract the output of select
queryinto output DAT files.

> Now, in TWS/WebAdmin 8.5 version, under this directory (/opt/maestro/webadmin/pgsql/bin/), I am able to see only one
file- pg_config.

> Could you please tell me, whether this utility first in place, compatible to TWS 8.5 version? If yes, could you
pleaseguide us, how to setup this utility to connect the TWS database for firing some SELECT queries?

If I understood correctly, TWS/WebAdmin is a product that includes
PostgreSQL in its installation. You should contact the vendor of
TWS/WebAdmin on this, there isn't anything the PostgreSQL community can
do to help with that.

--
   Heikki Linnakangas

От: Maharaja Subramanian
Сообщение: Migrated from TWS/WebAdmin 8.1 version to TWS/WebAdmin 8.5
От: Mohammed Rashad
Сообщение: postgresql-8.4 error