RE: Unable to get PostgreSQL 15 with Kerberos (GSS) working

От Matthew Dennison
Тема RE: Unable to get PostgreSQL 15 with Kerberos (GSS) working
Дата
Re: Unable to get PostgreSQL 15 with Kerberos (GSS) working
Список pgsql-general
Here's the results:

psql: error: connection to server at "hostname.mydomain.net" (::1), port 5432 failed: GSSAPI continuation error:
UnspecifiedGSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information: No Kerberos credentials available (default cache:
KCM:)

If I run kinit and get Kerberos ticket ahead of running the command I then receive:

psql: error: connection to server at " hostname.mydomain.net " (::1), port 5432 failed: could not initiate GSSAPI
securitycontext: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information: Server not found in Kerberos
database