Re: Unable to get PostgreSQL 15 with Kerberos (GSS) working

От Rob Sargent
Тема Re: Unable to get PostgreSQL 15 with Kerberos (GSS) working
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On 2/29/24 01:18, Matthew Dennison wrote:
Here's the results:

psql: error: connection to server at "hostname.mydomain.net" (::1), port 5432 failed: GSSAPI continuation error: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information: No Kerberos credentials available (default cache: KCM:)

If I run kinit and get Kerberos ticket ahead of running the command I then receive:

psql: error: connection to server at " hostname.mydomain.net " (::1), port 5432 failed: could not initiate GSSAPI security context: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information: Server not found in Kerberos database
connection to server at " hostname.mydomain.net " (::1), port 5432 failed: GSSAPI continuation error: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information: Server not found in Kerberos database

Should a FQDN resolve to ::1?