RE: ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size when committing transaction

От Michael Harris
Тема RE: ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size when committing transaction
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks Simon

Setting wal_level to minimal has indeed allowed it to work. Thanks for the suggestion!

We aren't easily able to change the number of partitions - it consists of a large number of partitioned tables each
havinga reasonable number of partitions, but they multiply up to a huge number. Probably it needs to be broken into
multiplesmaller databases, but that's easier said than done.

Thanks again

Cheers
Mike