RE: Question on pgwatch

От Bikram MAJUMDAR
Тема RE: Question on pgwatch
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
Need help from anyone in the team who has worked on pgwatch2.

Yesterday we installed  pgwatch2 docker image and started the container.
We are running the pgwatch2 container from the database server itself -
Now we want to add our databases for monitoring using the admin interface:
We are opening the pgwatch2 admin interface at <host IP>:8080/dbs.But, when we try to add the database (cemtore) in the
admininterface we get the following error:

Could not connect to specified host (ignore if gatherer daemon runs on another host): FATAL: no pg_hba.conf entry for
host"172.17.0.2", user "cemtore", database "cemtore", SSL off

Any idea what we are doing wrong?

We would now like to add the database manually following notes below:
Usage
by default the pgwatch2 configuration database running inside Docker is being monitored so that you can immediately see
somegraphs, but you should add new databases by opening the admin interface at 127.0.0.1:8080/dbs or logging into the
Postgresconfig DB and inserting into pgwatch2.monitored_db table (db - pgwatch2 , default user/pw -
pgwatch2/pgwatch2admin)

But, my question is, how do I run the psql on my  database server to login to this default pgwatch2 configuration DB?

Bikram Majumdar
Sr Software Developer/DBA, Aqsacom Inc.
c. 1.972.365.3737

Disclaimer. This electronic mail message contains CONFIDENTIAL information which is (a) CUSTOMER / SUPPLIER / PARTNER
PRIVILEGEDCOMMUNICATION, WORK PRODUCT, PROPRIETARY IN NATURE, OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b)
intendedonly for the use of the Addressee(s) named herein. If you are not an Addressee, or the person responsible for
deliveringthis to an Addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, copying, or distributing this message is
prohibited.If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please reply to the sender and take the steps
necessaryto delete the message completely from your computer system. Statement and opinions expressed in this e-mail
arethose of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of AQSACOM. AQSACOM accepts no liability for any damage
causedby any virus/worms transmitted by this email.