Re: OpenSSL Vulnerability in pgAdmin III

От Sathesh S
Тема Re: OpenSSL Vulnerability in pgAdmin III
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Thanks Dave, it will be wonderful to have a updated final release.

Thanks,
Sathesh

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 2:36 PM +0530, "Dave Page" <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

Hi

Based on feedback from existing users, I'm currently thinking I'll do a final wrap-up release of community pgAdmin III next week (after PGConf.EU). This will include the latest OpenSSL release.