RE: FW: Error!

От Arquimedes Aguirre
Тема RE: FW: Error!
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Adrian

I am new using this postgres program and pgadmin 4 sorry, I am starting to use it.

In your first question, you mean that in my initial messages I did not mention that I can connect using pgadmin 4. I think you mean that I say that the postgres and pgadmin 4 programs are running. I have pgadmin 4 open at the moment that I open the psql shell and I perform the process for the password that does not allow me to proceed. When I say that it is running, it is that I have it open and I put the password that I established from the beginning and it works in pgadmin 4. I attach a screen print when I open the pgadmin 4 program.

In your second question I tell you that I don't have a user for logging, only when I start the pgadmin 4 program it asks me for the password. attached the screen print.

Three question; Where can I see what connection parameters I am using in pgAdmin4? I don't know where I can see that information, please if you can tell me, I can locate it and give you that information.

Four question: I am doing a project and I need the programs working correctly, that's it.

Five question: Just a Postgresql 15.

Thanks! for your attention! and collaboration!

Sent from Mail for Windows