Re: [ADMIN] Import & Export DB table structure with data

От Ashwani Kumar B
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Import & Export DB table structure with data
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi vinny

Please give me syntax for PG_Dump

Regards
Ashwani

-----Original Message-----
From: vinny [mailto:vinny@xs4all.nl]
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 12:47 PM
To: Ashwani Kumar B
Cc: pgsql-performance-owner@postgresql.org; pgsql-sql-owner@postgresql.org; pgsql-admin@postgresql.org;
pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] Import & Export DB table structure with data

On 2017-07-19 07:55, Ashwani Kumar B wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have to import table structure from one DB  and create the same
> table structure in another DB.
>
> Secondly I have to copy all the data from one DB to another DB
>
> Kindly suggest way forward.
>
> Regards
>
> Ashwani

If both databases are PostgreSQL then you can just use pg_dump.

If the databases are of different brands then you may need special tool, there are many conversion tools available, but
notall free or inexpensive.

Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Import & Export DB table structure with data
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Import & Export DB table structure with data