RE: Problems connecting PGAdmin to server

От Samuel Holmes
Тема RE: Problems connecting PGAdmin to server
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

I think it’s more likely to be my university’s WiFi.  I use the same computer at home as I do in university (my laptop).  How do I check to make sure that Heroku isn’t blocking traffic?

So if I speak to my university’s IT department, what do I need to tell them?  Is it just a case of opening that port, or do I need to do something else?

Thanks,

Ulster University

Samuel Holmes

PhD Researcher