productive usage of PostgreSQL with Windows Server

Hi,

Please do not throw anything to me but I just want to ask if there is a realistic

recommendation for the productive usage of PostgreSQL with Windows. Or

are there any references you may share regarding this.

I am aware and I always surely recommend Linux but the matter of fact that there

are also customers with more Windows knowledge inhouse I always get the question

about experience and references which I cannot provide at this time.

Regarding the build farm status I see that it is pretty much tested and suppported at

least. But I am interessted in fundational opinions and expierences.

Thanks and cheers

Dirk