Re: ssl connections to postgresql

От Albe Laurenz
Тема Re: ssl connections to postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
James B. Byrne wrote:

> I have setup postgresql to use ssl and have configured and
> restarted the service without error.  I am connecting a web app
> from a remote httpd host and I would like to verify that
> the connection between these two machines is indeed
> employing ssl for the application in question.

If you set log_min_messages and log_min_error_statement to debug5,
you will get something like this in your log:

2007-07-04 10:20:24.348 CEST [unknown]@ (468b5848.48e:0@[unknown]) LOG:
connection received: host=10.153.13.5 port=48360
2007-07-04 10:20:24.348 CEST @ (:@) DEBUG:  forked new backend, pid=1166
socket=7
2007-07-04 10:20:24.420 CEST [unknown]@10.153.13.5(48360)
(468b5848.48e:0@[unknown]) DEBUG:  SSL connection from "(anonymous)"