Re: Autovacuum on partitioned table (autoanalyze)

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Autovacuum on partitioned table (autoanalyze)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 17 Aug 2020, at 08:11, yuzuko <yuzukohosoya@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm sorry for the late reply.
>
>> This version seems to fail under Werror which is used in the Travis builds:
>>
>> autovacuum.c: In function ‘relation_needs_vacanalyze’:
>> autovacuum.c:3117:59: error: ‘reltuples’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Werror=maybe-uninitialized]
>>   anlthresh = (float4) anl_base_thresh + anl_scale_factor * reltuples;
>>                                                           ^
>> autovacuum.c:2972:9: note: ‘reltuples’ was declared here
>>  float4  reltuples;  /* pg_class.reltuples */
>>         ^
>
> I attach the latest patch that solves the above Werror.
> Could you please check it again?

This version now pass the tests in the Travis pipeline as can be seen in the
link below, and is ready to be reviewed in the upcoming commitfest:

    http://cfbot.cputube.org/yuzuko-hosoya.html

cheers ./daniel

Сообщение: Re: recovering from "found xmin ... from before relfrozenxid ..."
Сообщение: Re: recovering from "found xmin ... from before relfrozenxid ..."