Re: Inconsistent behavior of pg_dump/pg_restore on DEFAULT PRIVILEGES

От Bossart, Nathan
Тема Re: Inconsistent behavior of pg_dump/pg_restore on DEFAULT PRIVILEGES
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 10/14/21, 5:06 PM, "Masahiko Sawada" <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
> The current pg_dump produced a REVOKE ALL ON TABLES FROM
> regress_dump_test_role but it seems unnecessary. The patch removes it
> so looks good to me too.

+1

If we are going to proceed with the patch in this thread, I think we
should also mention in the comment that we are depending on
acldefault() being STRICT.  This patch is quite a bit smaller than
what I had proposed, but AFAICT it produces the same result.

Nathan