Re: tcpip connections..

От Williams, Travis L, NPONS
Тема Re: tcpip connections..
Дата
Список pgsql-general
All,
    I didn't realize it.. but all of my scripts before this one using DBI::Pg have been local.. (I realized that
somewhereI've got to specify where the DB is) reading the DBI::Pg I'm not sure where to specifiy this at.. any help is
appreciated..

Travis

-----Original Message-----
From: Williams, Travis L, NPONS
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 7:09 AM
To: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: [GENERAL] tcpip connections..

Do I need to change anything else besides tcpip_socket to true for remote connections?  Is there anyway to check that
thisis actually working?  I'm having trouble connecting remotely..  btw thank you all for your help.. using postgresql
hasmade my life easier than you would have ever believed!!

Travis

Сообщение: Re: MS-server <-> Ppostgresql
Сообщение: Re: MS-server <-> Ppostgresql