Re: Capitalization of "PL/pgSQL"

От Josh Kupershmidt
Тема Re: Capitalization of "PL/pgSQL"
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 9:06 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> Josh Kupershmidt wrote:
>> I always assumed "PL/pgSQL" was correct, but does anyone know for
>> sure? Anyone interested in making consistent all these mentions of
>> PL/pgSQL in the source (I can send in a patch if needed)?
>
> Sure, it should be PL/pgSQL.

OK, here's a patch to fix. I tested with "make check" as
src/test/regress/expected/plpgsql.out and
src/test/regress/sql/plpgsql.sql are touched.

Side note: The wiki page "Submitting a Patch":
  http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Submitting_a_Patch
still talks about patch generation with cvs only, maybe someone who's
more comfortable thank I am with the patch process wants to change
this to talk about git?

Josh

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Capitalization of "PL/pgSQL"
Сообщение: Re: Capitalization of "PL/pgSQL"