Re: I: About "Our CLUSTER implementation is pessimal" patch

От Josh Kupershmidt
Тема Re: I: About "Our CLUSTER implementation is pessimal" patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 8:42 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:

> Did you also adjust random_page_cost?

No, my seq_page_cost (1) and random_page_cost (4) are from the
defaults. Here are all my non-default settings:

test=# SELECT name, unit, setting FROM pg_settings WHERE source !=
'default';             name            | unit |
setting
----------------------------+------+------------------------------------------application_name           |      |
psqlconfig_file               |      | /Users/josh/runtime/data/postgresql.confdata_directory             |      |
/Users/josh/runtime/dataDateStyle                 |      | ISO, MDYdefault_text_search_config |      |
pg_catalog.englisheffective_cache_size      | 8kB  | 131072hba_file                   |      |
/Users/josh/runtime/data/pg_hba.confident_file                |      | /Users/josh/runtime/data/pg_ident.conflc_collate
               |      | en_US.UTF-8lc_ctype                   |      | en_US.UTF-8lc_messages                |      |
Clc_monetary               |      | Clc_numeric                 |      | Clc_time                    |      |
Clisten_addresses          |      | *log_directory              |      | /Users/josh/runtime/logslog_line_prefix
   |      | %t %u %h %dlog_min_duration_statement | ms   | 0log_statement              |      | alllog_timezone
     |      | US/Easternlogging_collector          |      | onmaintenance_work_mem       | kB   | 65536max_connections
         |      | 7max_stack_depth            | kB   | 2048server_encoding            |      | UTF8shared_buffers
     | 8kB  | 16384TimeZone                   |      | US/Easterntimezone_abbreviations     |      |
Defaulttransaction_isolation     |      | read committedtransaction_read_only      |      | offwal_buffers
 | 8kB  | 2048work_mem                   | kB   | 16384

(32 rows)

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Basic JSON support
От: Josh Kupershmidt
Сообщение: Re: I: About "Our CLUSTER implementation is pessimal" patch