Cross Platform Continous Archiving and Replication

От Selva manickaraja
Тема Cross Platform Continous Archiving and Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

We are in the process of setting up
(a) Continous Archiving between machineA and machine B (Both Linux)
(b) Replication between machineA and machineC (Both Linux)
(c) Continous Archiving between machineA and machineD (Linux and Windows)

We got the (a) and (b) working and are in trial mode. We are not sure if (c) will work between different OS. Any clues or opinion on how we should approach this.

Thank you.

Warmest Regards,

Selvam