Re: paste into SQL editor from Eclipse on Mac doesn't work

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: paste into SQL editor from Eclipse on Mac doesn't work
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi John,

This is a well know bug in wxWidgets (which is used by the pgAdmin III.)
We already have created ticket to trac this issue.
http://code.pgadmin.org/trac/ticket/13

As per my knowledge - that will available until next stable version of wxWidgets released.
(BTW - we're already in process in support of next version of wxWidgets.)

Thanks for the report.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi