Re: Renaming '2010-Next' to '2010-6' in the commitfest app

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Renaming '2010-Next' to '2010-6' in the commitfest app
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 11:54 AM, Selena Deckelmann
<selenamarie@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 9:24 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>>
>>> I thought we agreed on 2009-07?
>>
>> Yeah, I thought the agreement was to keep the same target dates as
>> for last year's commitfests.
>
> Yes! However, we were going to do a "reviewfest" starting June 15.
>
> Is there a way for me to specify that differently? It would be very
> helpful to be able to use the commitfest app for the reviewfest.

Does it need to actually be called a reviewfest there? Can't we just
keep using the system like before, calling it commitfest?

Сообщение: Re: Renaming '2010-Next' to '2010-6' in the commitfest app
Сообщение: Re: Renaming '2010-Next' to '2010-6' in the commitfest app