Re: Renaming '2010-Next' to '2010-6' in the commitfest app

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Renaming '2010-Next' to '2010-6' in the commitfest app
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 11:54 AM, Selena Deckelmann
<selenamarie@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 9:24 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>>
>>> I thought we agreed on 2009-07?
>>
>> Yeah, I thought the agreement was to keep the same target dates as
>> for last year's commitfests.
>
> Yes! However, we were going to do a "reviewfest" starting June 15.
>
> Is there a way for me to specify that differently? It would be very
> helpful to be able to use the commitfest app for the reviewfest.

Well, if you really want to make that CommitFest 2010-06 and have a
separate one called 2010-07, I guess you could.  But if you do that,
then you'll end up having to move all the patches from one to the next
(since none of them are actually going to be committed), which sounds
like extra work to me.  I think it would be simpler just to manage the
whole thing using 2010-07.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company

Сообщение: Re: Renaming '2010-Next' to '2010-6' in the commitfest app
Сообщение: Re: Renaming '2010-Next' to '2010-6' in the commitfest app