Re: review: psql: edit function, show function commands patch

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: review: psql: edit function, show function commands patch
Дата
Re: review: psql: edit function, show function commands patch  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello

attached updated \sf implementation. It is little bit simplyfied with
support a pager and output forwarding. Formating was updated per Tom's
request.

Regards

Pavel Stehule

> BTW, the last I looked, \sf+ was using what I thought to be a quite ugly
> and poorly-considered formatting for the line number.  I would suggest
> eight blanks for a header line and "%-7d " as the prefix format for a
> numbered line.  The reason for making sure the prefix is 8 columns rather
> than some other width is to not mess up tab-based formatting of the
> function body.  I would also prefer a lot more visual separation between
> the line number and the code than "%4d " will offer; and as for the
> stars, they're just useless and distracting.
>
>                        regards, tom lane

Вложения