Re: Re: Moving a live production database to different server and postgres release

От Ulas Albayrak
Тема Re: Re: Moving a live production database to different server and postgres release
Дата
Re: Re: Moving a live production database to different server and postgres release  (Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
OK,

I see. Does this mean I need to install Slony-I 1.x on both systems or
is different versions of Slony-I, say a 2.x and a 1.x, compatible? The
reason I'm asking is because the new server db will be part of a
permanent postgres replication system in the future and installing a
newer verision of Slony-I would spare me some future work.

/Regards

--
Ulas Albayrak
ulas.albayrak@gmail.com