Re: Postgresql 9.0 (pgxs.mk)

От Jayaraj Nagaraj
Тема Re: Postgresql 9.0 (pgxs.mk)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Devrim,

Thanks for the reply. I've managed to get it working though.

Regards,
- Jaya -

2011/2/14 Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>
On Mon, 2011-02-14 at 13:54 +0800, Jayaraj Nagaraj wrote:

> I have installed Posgresql 9.0 onto my Ubuntu 10.04 system, and runs
> perfectly. I installed it via the Ubutu repo (apt-get install).
> However, I am trying to get the PgPool working as well. I am trying
> 'make' one of the component from the PgPool package, and it returned
> me this error:-
>
> Makefile:14: /usr/lib/postgresql/9.0/lib/pgxs/src/makefiles/pgxs.mk:
> No such file or directory
> make: *** No rule to make target
> `/usr/lib/postgresql/9.0/lib/pgxs/src/makefiles/pgxs.mk'.  Stop.
>
> May I know how can I fix this problem? What should I do,

You need to install postgresql-server-dev (or whatever the package name
is) to install pgxs.

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
http://www.gunduz.org  Twitter: http://twitter.com/devrimgunduz

От: pasman pasmański
Сообщение: Re: setting foreigh key for an array.