Re: O_DSYNC broken on MacOS X?

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: O_DSYNC broken on MacOS X?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 11:45 AM, Greg Smith <greg@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Robert Haas wrote:
>> Proposed doc patch attached.
>
> Looks accurate to me.  I like the additional linking to the Reliability page
> you put in there too.  Heavily referencing that important page from related
> areas is a good thing, particularly now that it's got a lot more details
> than it used to.

Cool, thanks for the fast review.  I suspect there are more details
that could stand to be added to the WAL reliability page as well, but
I don't know what they are so I can't add them.

I still have the feeling that we have not put quite a large enough
red, blinking light around this issue, but I don't have a concrete
suggestion.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company