Re: Report: removing the inconsistencies in our CVS->git conversion

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Report: removing the inconsistencies in our CVS->git conversion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 19:20, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 18:28, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Sorry, I must not have cleaned out the old state properly.
>
>> Turns out I did th esame thing from my box to the repo on git.postgresql.org.
>
>> So I've now wiped that repository and re-pushed mine. Can you give it
>> another check? (from a fresh clone)
>
> I re-cloned but got the exact same state as before --- jdbc still wonky.

That's weird.

Just to confirm, you ran your patch against current cvs, right? So you
also got the "hunk succeeded at offset 1 line" a whole bunch of times?
Then it's not that that's broken.

And I'm on cvs2git revision 5270.

The script I've run is on http://github.com/mhagander/pggit_migrate -
it's the "migrate_cvs.sh" script. The repository_fixups script is a
direct import of yours except I added a "set -e" at the start.

(the version pushed hasn't had the git gc step run, but that's the
only one that differs)

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/